Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Got a Job!!!!



Yesterday was a BAD day. I spent a lot of time praying and thinking about the alternatives if A) we can't sell our house in VA and B) I can't fnd a teaching job. I was pretty depressed, but continued to send out resumes and call schools. This morning the phone rang and a principal I had called last week wanted me to come in for an interview. You know how when something is God's plan, you just know it? Well, me goign in for this interview was definitely God-driven. The interview went great. The principal is AWESOME (and so it the Asst. Principal), the school is FAB-U-LUOUS!! Lots of technology, new, clean, energetic, yadda, yadda! Long story short- the Principal offerered me the job on the spot!!! WOO-HOO!!! SO I am now officailly a 4th Grade teacher at Grove Elementary School-

No comments: