Monday, July 30, 2007

Missing Friends....

The reality of the move has not really hit Noah yet. But it is coming. Especially since his SC friend Eli, who he met here last summer is moving in 3 days (to MD--go figure!!!). Anyway--saying goodbye to Kaitlyn and her family last week was hard. They have been our next door neighbors and friends for 3 years and Noah and Kaitlyn are like 2 peas in a pod. They are almost like siblings. I had planned to make a picture collage for Noah to give Kaitlyn but I ran out of time (add to the to do list). So here is the next best thing....I did a slide.com show of some photos of the 2 of them.

1 comment:

k2britton said...

Okay, seriously - I had not allowed myself to get emotional about all of this yet, but seeing that slideshow with KK and Noah - oiy - I'm up at church in Kevin's office before VBS and I'm a basketcase now!!! SIGH!!! Are you sure you want to do this?!?! :)