Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Weekend Preview....


..okay, I know it is only Wednesday but I am REALLY looking forward to the weekend. Why, you ask???? Here is my list of top ten reasons why I am already looking forward to the weekend on Wednesday....
10. After the weekend, only 2 more days of school, then Thanksgiving break
9. I only have to write 2 days worth of lesson plans this weekend
8. I am finally going to get a chance to cook in my new kitchen
7. We are going to the Columbia Zoo for a camp-in with Noah's Cub Scout pack
6. I can catch up on my TIVO shows
5. I get to shop for Thanksgiving food
4. My friend Debbie from Virginia, her son Alex and her Dad (aka Big Papa) are coming to Greenville this weekend to visit family and I will get to see them Saturday when we return from Columbia
3. I get to unpack more boxes (no time during the week)
2. The weather is supposed to be in the 60's
1. I get to SLEEP LATE on SUNDAY!!!

No comments: