Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's Snowing!!!!


Yep, it really does snow in South Carolina..at least in our neck of the woods (aren't I starting to sound like a southerner???). The original forcast said up to an inch of snow turning to a wintry mix..as of 5pm today the forecast said up to 2 inches which has now been changed to 2-4 inches!! WHOOO-HOOO!! Can you say "Snow Day"? Our principal even got on our school news program this morning and led the kids in the "snow dance"!!! I of course had to join the masses at the grocery store on my way home from school...Bread..check..milk..check..toilet paper...check...chocolate....double-check!!! Hey if I am going to be stuck inside with a 7 year old all day (who will ask me a million times..."can we go out and play in the snow?????") I HAVE TO HAVE CHOCOLATE.

I will post pictures of our "big storm" tomorrow...whatever that turns out to be!!!

No comments: