Saturday, March 1, 2008

Reedy River Run 5K Today....


...Noah, Mike & I ran (okay walked most of) a 5K today here in Greenville...the Reedy River Run. Now I have to admit, I am not a runner, but it raises money for our beautiful Reedy River which is hands down, one of the BEST attributes Greenville has. The 5K took us though neighborhoods near downtown, along the river, past the amazing Childrens Park and ended at the Liberty Bridge at Falls Park. We fell in love with this park even before we moved here...while visiting my folks a few years ago. Here is a slide show of pics (some ours..some borrowed) but pictures really don't do it justice!!!
We "ran" with about 90 people from Grove(the school I teach at) but there were over 3600 people between the 5K, 10K and Youth Mile races. I hav to download the pics I took into the computer and I will post a few later....

No comments: