Sunday, May 11, 2008

3 Words -Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to me, my Mom and all the Moms out there!! We are Super Moms even though we are the last to admit it. I waited 35 years to become a Mom and it was worth the wait!!
It is the toughest job I have ever done, and some days I wonder how I am going to make it to bedtime!! But I love being a Mom, I love my little guy (who is not so little anymore) and I am thank God everyday for him. If I could fgure out how to transfer from the video camera to YouTube I would post the pinnacle moment of my becoming a Mom (not the actual birth- YUK!!)....my now famous quote (at least in out house)..." that was so easy, I am ready to do it again. Well, I am ready to do it again...7 1/2 years later, just waiting for the Chinese Gov't to get their act together and make it so!! God-willing I will be a Mom to Maddy before this time next year!!
PEACE OUT.......

No comments: