Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!


Today is my 4_ birthday (how is that for shameless self-promotion!) And how did I spend it (you mean besides blogging?)? Well, today was the first day of the PACT (Palmetto Acheivement Challenge Test) testing. So yes, I was stuck inside, at work, with 14 10 year olds who were forced to write (not their favorite thing to do--but like we all had any say in the matter). I did gets some nice cards and a gift or two from my students, lots of goodies from my school Secret Pal, and cards and gifts from Noah and Mike, and cards from friends and family. Not sure what is on the agenda for this evening. I do think a meal cooked and served by someone else is on the agenda (and maybe a few glasses of wine!!!)


1 comment:

The Whitcomb Family Updates said...

I posted a great comment and somehow it didn't take. So I'm going to try and recreate it.

At first I thought this said it was your 4th birthday! Not until I reread it did I actually see what it said. We are again the same age, well, at least for the next 7 months or so. There are times that I still feel 18, 21, 25, 30-something - not 40-something. Thankfully I was blessed with good genes somewhere along the way and don't look my age unless my gray starts creepy in. Does age just creep up on us too? Let's stay forever young with this thought - take yourself back to that little room in Grandma's house - on a hot summer night - laying in front of that small fan - laying there without a care in the world! Forever young!