Saturday, August 9, 2008

BlogHer08 Swag Box


I wanted to go to BlogHer08 this year, but it was not in the cards (or the budget). I followed tons of Mom Bloggers who went including Sarah who drove across country with 3 other moms and blogged the whole thing, and also Kristin who writes one of the funniest blogs I have ever read.

So I almost felt like I was there....ALMOST.


Then about 2 weeks ago I received an email from Amy at BSM Media. BSM markets to Moms, (and especially Mom Bloggers). Seems they had lots of swag left over from BlogHer08 and wanted to share it with those of us who couldn't go. FREE STUFF..sign me up....


So this morning the mailman delivered my box-o-goodies. Here is what I got....2 Disney Vacation Club Planner kits (yes, two- so if you want my other one, let me know. I share well with others!!!), plus a Disney Vacation Club luggage tag and lip balm, A Precious Moments Figurine, plus two cool Precious Memories books, a certificate for a free month's membership to Time 4 Learning(which I plan to use in my classroom), a certificate for $250 off the program fee for Cultural Care AuPairs, Two Kung Fu Panda Activity kits from HP, AND 60 FREE prints from HP as well, plus Tasters Choice Coffee Samples, brochures from some cool companies including Cookies by Design and Tail Wags (a company that makes the cutest bike helmet covers). I also received a free copy of All You magazine. I cant wait to dive into that one this afternoon while I am sitting by the pool.


Thanks BSM Media and all the companies that contributed free stuff. Hopefully next year I can make it to BlogHer and pick up my cool swag in person!!!



No comments: