Friday, March 27, 2009

How do you spell slacker...S-L-A-C-K-E-R!!!

Okay, go I thought a fire had been lit under me by my friend Kris, who I had been bugging since I met her to start blogging. She finally started and I felt compelled to resume my daily (okay, weekly, um monthly posts)...I had great intentions, but then life got int eh way and as I was updating my blog title and description for a contest I was entering, I realized i had yet again fallen off the blog wagon.

I got into blogging because we had plans to adopt a child from China, so I started a blog (they told me that was part of the process). Seriously. I "met" a lot of very cool people online that way through their adoption blogs. And I have to admit, I blogged on a regular basis then. But then we moved from Virginia to South Carolina and I felt like I needed to start a new blog to keep friends and family posted on our life here in the South. So that is how this one got started. Either I am really busy or my life is really boring because I just don't seem to have that much to blog about lately.

I still read lots of blogs each week- blogs my friends write, blogs from teachers, blogs from people like me. And they all seem to have more to say than I do, and their funny. So I am going to try each week to find something witty or humorous to write about. My life is funny.....but by the time I edited to protect the innocent ..not so much!!
So bear with me..it may be a bumpy ride, but by gosh..I am going to blog!!!

1 comment:

Kristine Meldrum Denholm, Free-lance writer said...

Patti, go easy on yourself! You are doing a great job, and this site looks GREAT!! Mine is so basic. I am waiting for you to come out with a book on blogging! You are my inspiration!
Kris